Thursday, August 11, 2011

MMM # 68 Hyper Wear - Hyper Weight Vest Dolly Walk with sand and sandbags bell


www.hyperwear.com Good Monday Morning! Who does not love the education of their nucleus? Well, today I'll show you yet another way you mix a sandy bell with another great piece of exercise equipment can ..... We are in the training will vault for this one, yes, it's time for the return of the Ab Dolly! So I was thinking the other day while doing some of my athletes one from Dolly relay race: "What would happen if the Ab Dolly weighed much, much more" So I quit the race and threw a £ 50sandy bell on the dolly and watched the madness take place. Now is the series is to see the madness, check out the video and then get to work!

My Links : ±1±: My Bag Store !9# Cloud B Nightlight Order




0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links